Justin Timberlake's Memphis-style barbecue restaurant going national | Business
Justin Timberlake's Memphis-style barbecue restaurant is about to go national.
The Millington native and entertainer created a restaurant called Southern Hospitality located in New York City.
Now multiple online sources are reporting a 30-city expansion plan, beginning in Denver, Colorado.
That Denver location is expected to open in January, followed by restaurants in Chicago, Illinois and Austin, Texas.
A new report releasedt this week also shows Atlanta, Georgia on the restaurant's radar.
Upcoming Events near Millington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tenn. officials concerned ice storm could be ‘major historic event'
- Robbers with ski masks attack 61-year-old cancer patient
- Tipton County college campus hosts naming ceremony to honor BMHCC
- Sells Family Recognized at DSCC Annual Foundation Board Dinner
- Tipton County deputies investigate robbery and home invasion