Memphis-based residential brokerage coming to a Wal-Mart near you | Business
First National Realty Inc. is working with Wal-Mart to help Memphians buy a home and grab some groceries all in one trip.
This Memphis-based residential brokerage has announced its' plans to enter 13 Memphis area Wal-Mart Supercenter stores, according to the Memphis Daily News.
First National Realty Inc. is partnering up with a real-estate franchisee in Phoenix to help launch into the retail realm.
No date has been set for the merge between brokerage and supercenter, but Action News 5 will keep you updated as this story progresses.
Upcoming Events near Millington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon
- Memphians will find no room at downtown hotels
- Summary reveals Memphis would pay at least $25M for AutoZone Park
- Tipton Co. Sheriff's Office gets award for traffic safety
- 61-year-old cancer patient could face charges after filing inconsistent home invasion report
- Tenn. officials concerned ice storm could be ‘major historic event'
- Robbers with ski masks attack 61-year-old cancer patient
- Tipton County college campus hosts naming ceremony to honor BMHCC