Pastner's lucky St. Jude tie goes on auction block | Community Spirit
Dubbed as a lucky charm for him during their C-USA and NCAA tournament runs, the University of Memphis head basketball coach, Josh Pastner has donated his Fireworks of Hope tie to help raise funds for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
He autographed the tie, “This tie was our good luck charm. Go Tigers!”
Tigers fans can own a piece of history while helping fight childhood cancer. To access the auction, click here.
The auction ends Sunday, April 10.
Upcoming Events near Millington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tenn. officials concerned ice storm could be ‘major historic event'
- Robbers with ski masks attack 61-year-old cancer patient
- Tipton County college campus hosts naming ceremony to honor BMHCC
- Sells Family Recognized at DSCC Annual Foundation Board Dinner
- Tipton County deputies investigate robbery and home invasion