Man charged for robbing Family Dollar Store | Crime
A man is behind bars Saturday charged with robbing a Family Dollar Store.
Last month the Family Dollar on Thomas Street was robbed by a man with a hand gun who demanded money.
On Thursday, the same Family Dollar was robbed by a lone suspect believed to be the same man.
Officers developed information regarding a possible suspect identified as 35-year-old Charles Speed.
Speed was charged with Aggravated Robbery for Thursday's theft.
Charges in connection with the November robbery are still pending.
Upcoming Events near Millington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tenn. officials concerned ice storm could be ‘major historic event'
- Robbers with ski masks attack 61-year-old cancer patient
- Tipton County college campus hosts naming ceremony to honor BMHCC
- Sells Family Recognized at DSCC Annual Foundation Board Dinner
- Tipton County deputies investigate robbery and home invasion