Officials warn of poor air quality Wednesday | Environment
(WMC-TV) – Forecasters are warning people with asthma or other respiratory problems to be careful Wednesday.
The Shelby County Health Department, in conjunction with other agencies, has issued a Code Orange ozone advisory.
Increasing temperatures, stagnant conditions and decreased winds mean that it will be unsafe for people with respiratory diseases and active children and adults to be outside for prolonged periods of time.
Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Millington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tenn. officials concerned ice storm could be ‘major historic event'
- Robbers with ski masks attack 61-year-old cancer patient
- Tipton County college campus hosts naming ceremony to honor BMHCC
- Sells Family Recognized at DSCC Annual Foundation Board Dinner
- Tipton County deputies investigate robbery and home invasion