County creates homeowner repair assistance program | Home & Garden
Shelby County Mayor Mark Luttrell has created a program to help homeowners with home improvement repairs.
Residents of unincorporated Shelby County (which includes Northaven, Waverly Farms, and southeastern areas) can qualify for the grants, which range from $5,000 to $8,000. Applications must be submitted by Oct.. 29 and funds granted may be used for the following repairs:
- Heating – repair to existing heat system
- Air Conditioning – repair or replacement of window unit(s)
- Roofing – repairs, patching, and coating of existing roof
- Windows – repair or replacement of windows, and weatherization improvements
Funds may also be used for other approved purposes.
For more information, or to download an application, click here.
Information provided by shelbycountytn.gov
Upcoming Events near Millington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tenn. officials concerned ice storm could be ‘major historic event'
- Robbers with ski masks attack 61-year-old cancer patient
- Tipton County college campus hosts naming ceremony to honor BMHCC
- Sells Family Recognized at DSCC Annual Foundation Board Dinner
- Tipton County deputies investigate robbery and home invasion