Dinner helps injured, abused animals | Pets
The Savior Foundation, established in 2010 by Mario Chiozza, is a non-profit organization offering financial assistance for urgent veterinary care to severely injured and abused animals of the Mid-South.
The Savior Foundation will be hosting its annual benefit dinner Saturday evening, August 6 at 7 p.m. in the St. Benedict at Auburndale cafeteria, located at 8250 Varnavas Drive.
Tickets for adults will be $20 per person; kids 12 years and younger will be $10 per person. Beer and wine will be available at the event. A silent auction will also be included. The musical stylings of the B210's, a brother and sister duo of Jake Mitchell and Kerry Mitchell Sneed, will be the live entertainment for the evening.
Please come and see the original paintings created by some of our four-legged friends. Each piece will be sold at the end of the evening. Your support for the Savior Foundation and the injured animals of our community is greatly needed and appreciated.
For ticket information, call: 901-281-9552 or email email@example.com.
Information provided by The Savior Foundation.
Photo courtesy Flickr user HyperLemon.
Upcoming Events near Millington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tenn. officials concerned ice storm could be ‘major historic event'
- Robbers with ski masks attack 61-year-old cancer patient
- Tipton County college campus hosts naming ceremony to honor BMHCC
- Sells Family Recognized at DSCC Annual Foundation Board Dinner
- Tipton County deputies investigate robbery and home invasion