Memphis International Raceway announces partnership with Bullet Racing Cams | Public Spaces
Memphis International Raceway is making its way back to prominence, welcoming Bullet Racing Cams as a valued partner through 2014.
"We are proud to have the MIR brand associated with Bullet Racing Cams, a well- respected leader in the racing industry. I am confident this will be a mutually beneficial partnership," said MIR Vice President and General Manager Pam Kendrick.
To keep up to date with all the action at Memphis International Raceway www.facebook.com/racemir and www.twitter.com/raceMIR">click here.
Upcoming Events near Millington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tipton Co. Sheriff's Office gets award for traffic safety
- 61-year-old cancer patient could face charges after filing inconsistent home invasion report
- Tenn. officials concerned ice storm could be ‘major historic event'
- Robbers with ski masks attack 61-year-old cancer patient
- Tipton County college campus hosts naming ceremony to honor BMHCC