Closed road will cause detour for drivers | Transportation
(WMC-TV) – Some drivers in Millington will have to take a detour while road crews repair a bridge.
Charles Bartlett Road between Rast and Dodson Roads will be closed from July 10 until July 24.
Unfortunately, the only way around the construction is a six mile detour.
County officials say drivers will need to use Bass, West Union and Quito Roads to bypass the closed street.
Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Millington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon
- Memphians will find no room at downtown hotels
- Summary reveals Memphis would pay at least $25M for AutoZone Park
- Tipton Co. Sheriff's Office gets award for traffic safety
- 61-year-old cancer patient could face charges after filing inconsistent home invasion report
- Tenn. officials concerned ice storm could be ‘major historic event'
- Robbers with ski masks attack 61-year-old cancer patient
- Tipton County college campus hosts naming ceremony to honor BMHCC