MLGW advises you prepare for outages in inclement weather | Weather
Less than 200 MLGW customers are affected by a power outage late Wednesday morning, after roughly 8,000 residents were without power at one point Tuesday after several circuits went offline.
MLGW advised on twitter that in any emergency situation, whether it's a tornado, ice storm, earthquake or flood, you need to be prepared for the possibility of temporary power outages.
For safety reasons, you should know where your gas and water shutoff valves are located, how to identify the main electric service panel and how to turn them off in the event of an emergency.You can see more on MLGW's website here.
In addition, MLGW will not be disconnecting any residential services Wednesday due to the wind chill factor.
If you need to report an outage or need more information then call 544-6500.
Upcoming Events near Millington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Robbers with ski masks attack 61-year-old cancer patient
- Tipton County college campus hosts naming ceremony to honor BMHCC
- Sells Family Recognized at DSCC Annual Foundation Board Dinner
- Tipton County deputies investigate robbery and home invasion
- Family calls front yard a ‘graveyard’ due to too many car crashes